Ridgy Didge

Tips battling, building, and more

Moderators: KoolRanch, Ikki, Wombatt, StrainedEyes

Postby theatrebrad » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Anyone have a good strategy to beat this? If it was just the one creature, no problem... but with all these baddies, I don't want to lose 8 tanks.
theatrebrad

Postby jrsyjmy » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:55 am

Im looking at that and trying to figure it out as well. I dont have any attackers whom are very good against the sandworms. Ive been leaving this mission dor awhile and just waiting and building resources to repair my troops...ha
jrsyjmy

Postby BurningCosmos » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:47 am

This is the setup I used. This was shortly after the missions became available. I used the LD to stun most of the worms and focused damage on the red worm with the Adult Sandworm, Radio Tech, Guerilla, and Salamander until it died. After that It was just killing regular sandworms. Many other units/combos work. This is just one I tried.
ImageImageImage
BurningCosmos

Postby Herpsalot4 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Have tanks up front, HCTs and Tank Killers in second row, and a radio tech in the last row.

TNE, I guess.
Herpsalot4

Return to Tips n' Tricks

Password Reset

Enter your username below and an email will be sent with instructions to reset your password.

Please enter a new password. Once you have created a new password you will be able to login to your account again.