THIS UPDATE SUCKS!!!!!!

General chat about Battle Nations

Moderators: KoolRanch, Ikki, Z2Poring, Wombatt

Postby kauffdiggity » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:40 pm

I think this update is garbage.

If you think it is a good update say so and put your level.

If you think this update is a piece of crap, say so and put your level.

Kauffdiggity lvl 50
kauffdiggity

Postby cluster_missile » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Suck it up! Everyone was asking for a new update, so they got an update, and everyone hates it! What do you want?!?!
ImageVSImage
cluster_missile

Postby Colour_Theory » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:58 pm

I will voice my honest opinion here;
The storyline and quest additions sound good;
The real problem is more obsolete units. Maybe shiny new units will keep gradually disappearing low level players interested, but for more long-time players it's just excess units. I hardly read the patch note info about the units because I don't really care. They obviously made a once-good unit obsolete...
I suppose my rant is fairly pointless, but still; there's a difference between new, unique, changing-up-the-game units to "Super Mega Ultra Tanks that make your Super Tank purchases wastes".
I disapprove of this update and the excess units it carries.
Colour_Theory, level 47, RAE High Command.
-CT
Colour_Theory

Postby xXZoneKillaXx » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Its not that we need more units, we just need a wider variety of them. For instance, take the Radio Tech unit that will come out. It is by far the most advanced/different unit due to it getting greater accuracy the longer you wait. We need more units like this, but besides this, we also need a new feature. Once the missions are finished with, then what? More grinding on raptors? Besides PvP, Z2 needs to implement a new feature that will keep us wanting to come back to accomplish something different. The update is pretty cool, but at least its something for now

"Bang! BangBangBang!" - Deadpool
xXZoneKillaXx

Postby Darkstar631 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Actually yeah, I didn't exactly rush to read the patch notes either, and I didn't really miss out. More weird freaken infantry units and two extra decorations.... I'm not really mad (I am a little bit), I'm just confused. Where are they going with this update? I agree with OP, this update is garbage. We've been waiting on at least news for Clan features, no mention of bug fixes *cough**cough*, I hope the next one is coming out in about a week and a half.

Darkstar631, level 48.
Darkstar631

Postby uaesuperman » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:18 pm

More units mean better pvp .. This is my opinion.. Cuz some people just stick with tank killers and megas tanks and so on .. I enjoy battling people who do that cuz i know how to deal with these kind of players
uaesuperman

Postby Andron96 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:30 pm

I think they should have waited with the new units nad realesed bug fixes and PVP improvements, instead of making another dragoon they should have buffed the existing one for instance.

Andron96 LVL 46
Andron96

Postby kauffdiggity » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:32 pm

I'm lvl 50' I have been since like a week or so after they raised the cap. I feel like the only people who understand are other high levels or lvl 50's
kauffdiggity

Postby cluster_missile » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:32 pm

P.S. form earlier: Cluster_missile lvl 50
ImageVSImage
cluster_missile

Postby Necanor » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 pm

I don't think this update sucks, it implements new units and cool sounding decorations. The story missions also sound good. The only reason everyone is dissapointed, is because we all thought it would be 3.0. Btw Kauf, you are such a whiner, first you beg for an update and now you complain about it.

Necanor, lvl 50

Proud member of BSR
Necanor

Next

Return to General Discussion

Password Reset

Enter your username below and an email will be sent with instructions to reset your password.

Please enter a new password. Once you have created a new password you will be able to login to your account again.