[NEW FROM Z2] MetalStorm: Aces is Available Worldwide

Official News and Updates

Moderators: KoolRanch, Wombatt, StrainedEyes

Postby ga16de » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Got it. Thanks KR.
And it would also be lovely if we can associate our MSO account too to Z2. :mrgreen:
jpogi
ga16de

Postby KoolRanch » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:11 pm

ga16de wrote:Got it. Thanks KR.
And it would also be lovely if we can associate our MSO account too to Z2. :mrgreen:

I know, right?!? :? :? :?
KoolRanch

Postby NamVFPX » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Thank KoolRanch, i got that warlock.
NamVFPX

Postby Dessai91 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:04 am

KoolRanch wrote:You need to have your Game Center and Z2 accounts associated with each other. To do so follow these steps:

0) Force quit MS:O
1) In MS:A: Tap the Z2 button in the upper right corner. This will take you through he process of loggingin with an existing or creating a new Z2 account. Once you do this MSA may or may ask you to link your Z2 account to your GC account.
2.1) If MS:A asks you, accept, wait a few seconds, open MS:O and WarLord should be unlocked.
2.2) If MS:A doesn't ask you:
A) Force quit MS:A Log out of GC
C) Open MS:A, it will prompt you to log in to GC
D) Log in to GC, confirm the error message that says "Unable to connect to GC", and close MS:A
E) Open GC to confirm you are logged in
F) Open MS:A, confirm now that you want to link your Z2 and GC accouns. Wait a few seconds, close MS:A
Ta-daaaa! Open MS:O and WarLord should be there.

Oh, and of course you need to beat Raki either before or after doing this

Thanks for your effort, but this doesn't work for me. I tried to log out of gamecenter but when I go back to MS:A I have to log myself in without even asking if I want to link the two accounts. It also seems like MS:A isn't connected with gamecenter because my scores aren't in the list or my achievements aren't displayed. Is there another way to link the Z2 account and the gamecenter account?
Greets
Dessai91

Postby ga16de » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:56 am

Dessai91 wrote:Thanks for your effort, but this doesn't work for me. I tried to log out of gamecenter but when I go back to MS:A I have to log myself in without even asking if I want to link the two accounts. It also seems like MS:A isn't connected with gamecenter because my scores aren't in the list or my achievements aren't displayed. Is there another way to link the Z2 account and the gamecenter account?
Greets

Dessai, its better to just send them a support ticket so KR can help you with your specific problem.
jpogi
ga16de

Previous

Return to News & Announcements

Password Reset

Enter your username below and an email will be sent with instructions to reset your password.

Please enter a new password. Once you have created a new password you will be able to login to your account again.