[NEW FROM Z2] MetalStorm: Aces is Available Worldwide

Official News and Updates

Moderators: Wombatt, KoolRanch, StrainedEyes

Postby cluster_missile » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 am

moocows4 wrote:Aaaaaaannnnddd it requirs a front facing camera... Second straight game I can't download because of that... Which reminds me, I need a new iPad...

Does it really? Also, I thought all iPads come with that standard anyway...
ImageVSImage
cluster_missile

Postby Ecko7123 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:00 am

cluster_missile wrote:
moocows4 wrote:Aaaaaaannnnddd it requirs a front facing camera... Second straight game I can't download because of that... Which reminds me, I need a new iPad...

Does it really? Also, I thought all iPads come with that standard anyway...

The orginal iPads don't, I couldn't download z2s racing game cause it required a front facing camera too, but I got a new ipad now, haven't played either since so I don't know why you NEED a front facing camera
"Men are not punished for their sins but by them"

Ecko7123

Postby jtallbean » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:05 am

ga16de wrote:Thanks for the Iron Fang courtesy of Col. Copperhead but I'm trying to unlock the MC-23 Warlord in MS:Wingman. I already completed campaign 4 Dangerous waters but the plane was still locked in the original MS. Am I doing something wrong here?

How do you get the iron fang, I saw the message as well but still have not found the plane? :oops:
^listen to that guy. He sounds like he knows what he's doing.

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

jtallbean

Postby Lolcat323 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:14 am

I completed campaign 4 in MS online,but I the warlord is still locked.Plz Help! I don't know what is going on
Lolcat323

Postby ga16de » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:12 am

you must do at least half of the 3 campaign arctic assassin, if not, finish it entirely.
jtallbean wrote:
ga16de wrote:Thanks for the Iron Fang courtesy of Col. Copperhead but I'm trying to unlock the MC-23 Warlord in MS:Wingman. I already completed campaign 4 Dangerous waters but the plane was still locked in the original MS. Am I doing something wrong here?

How do you get the iron fang, I saw the message as well but still have not found the plane? :oops:
jpogi
ga16de

Postby ga16de » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:16 am

Lolcat323 wrote:I completed campaign 4 in MS online,but I the warlord is still locked.Plz Help! I don't know what is going on

campaign 4 in MS:Aces not in MSO. Also make sure you have the same game center account for both games.
jpogi
ga16de

Postby NamVFPX » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:24 am

ga16de wrote:
Lolcat323 wrote:I completed campaign 4 in MS online,but I the warlord is still locked.Plz Help! I don't know what is going on

campaign 4 in MS:Aces not in MSO. Also make sure you have the same game center account for both games.

I can be sure that i have same game center account for 2 games (by the welcome words in loading screen). I finished 4 campaigns with 4x4x3 stars in MS: Aces, but when i come back MS: Online, the Warlock still being locked. How did you unlock that plane?
NamVFPX

Postby ga16de » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:48 am

yup, we pretty much have the same situation. I guess we'll just have to wait for the dev's response.
jpogi
ga16de

Postby xXCyberXx » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 am

Apparently, I have the Warlock.
Join the Cabbage Corps, help us grow the Cabbage of Glory!
xXCyberXx

Postby KoolRanch » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:19 pm

You need to have your Game Center and Z2 accounts associated with each other. To do so follow these steps:

0) Force quit MS:O
1) In MS:A: Tap the Z2 button in the upper right corner. This will take you through he process of loggingin with an existing or creating a new Z2 account. Once you do this MSA may or may ask you to link your Z2 account to your GC account.
2.1) If MS:A asks you, accept, wait a few seconds, open MS:O and WarLord should be unlocked.
2.2) If MS:A doesn't ask you:
A) Force quit MS:A Log out of GC
C) Open MS:A, it will prompt you to log in to GC
D) Log in to GC, confirm the error message that says "Unable to connect to GC", and close MS:A
E) Open GC to confirm you are logged in
F) Open MS:A, confirm now that you want to link your Z2 and GC accouns. Wait a few seconds, close MS:A
Ta-daaaa! Open MS:O and WarLord should be there.

Oh, and of course you need to beat Raki either before or after doing this
KoolRanch

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements

Password Reset

Enter your username below and an email will be sent with instructions to reset your password.

Please enter a new password. Once you have created a new password you will be able to login to your account again.